Updated April 17, 2018
Scroll down to find the location you need....
St. Luke’s Church
566 Armour Rd., Peterborough, Ont.
Map coordinates for a GPS are N44.31237 W78.30697 (decimal degrees)
109 Ware St., Peterborough, Ont.
Map coordinates for a GPS are N44.29127 W78.31571 (decimal degrees)
Samac & Scout Shop
Map coordinates for a GPS are N43.94198 W78.88631 (decimal degrees)
Also see http://www.campsamac.ca/
Map coordinates for a GPS are N44.22793 W78.40451 (decimal degrees)
- From Peterborough, drive southwest on Hwy #115.
- Turn right (north) at the Hwy 7/28 Turnoff.
- Drive about 1km north to Morton Line and turn left (west).
- Drive roughly 1km west of Hwy 7/28 on Morton Line.
- Langley Campground is on the south side of Morton Line.
Map coordinates for a GPS are N44.44696 W78.03111 (decimal degrees)
- About a 1/2 hour drive from the east end of Peterborough
- Drive east on Parkhill Road out of town. This will become County Road 4.
- Just before reaching Highway 28 (formerly 134), turn right on Peterborough County Road 8.
- If you accidently miss this you can turn right on Highway 28 then left on County Road 8.
- Continue east on County Road 8. after about 15 km County Road 8 turns right (at 5'th Line S.Dummer), but continue straight through, on what is now known as Webster Rd.
- Turn left (north) on 8'th Line S.Dummer.
- Brookwood is posted as #777, and the sign says “Brookwood Wildlife Area”.
Map coordinates for a GPS are N44.84565 W77.84713 (decimal degrees)
- From Peterborough, take Water Street north into Lakefield
- Through Lakefield onto Highway #28
- Right onto Highway #620 at Apsley
- Drive into Coe Hill
- Right onto Wollaston Lake Rd
- Right onto Anson Lane (look on sign board for Camp Gilroy)
Map coordinates for a GPS are N44.47679 W78.18985 (decimal degrees)
- This is about a 1/2 hour drive from St. Luke’s Church.
- Drive north on Highway #28, either via Parkhill, or through Lakefield.
- Turn right (east) on Road #6.
- Turn left (north) on Douro Line #1 — the Cedarhart entrance is at the end of this road, marked with #1776 and a sign saying “McLean’s”.
Map coordinates for a GPS are N44.46184 W78.1303 (decimal degrees)
See also http://www.warsawcaves.com/
- About a 1/2 hour drive from the east end of Peterborough.
- Drive east on Parkhill Road out of town. This will become County Road 4. You will be essentially driving on County Road 4 almost all the way
- Keep going across Highway 28 (formerly 134), continuing east on County Road 4. There will be a sign saying 10km to Warsaw
- As you enter the village of Warsaw you will go down a hill and continue towards the left when you see a sign saying Peterborough Street — you are really still on County Road 4
- Turn right at Mill Street past the S&B Food Mart — you are really still on County Road 4
- Turn left at Water Street (it also says Stoney Lake Road) past the LCBO — you are really still on County Road 4
- Continue along County Road 4 as it goes north along the river and leaves town
- Turn right at Caves Road where there is a white sign for Warsaw Caves
- Turn right into Warsaw Caves Conservation Area
Map coordinates for a GPS are N44.39199 W77.31452 (decimal degrees)
- South of Tweed, Ontario
- From Peterborough The trip is about 1-1/2 hours
- Take Highway #7 east to the intersection of Highway #7 and #37, then south towards Tweed
- About 3 or 4 km south of Tweed, turn left onto the Esker Road
- Continue south then turn left onto the Vanderwater Road
- Just across the Moira River you will see the parking lot entrance for the Vanderwater Conservation Area on the right. Turn in there and park