Updated August 9, 2018
2018-19 Season Registration:
- Registration for the new Season starting Sept.1, 2018 is online at Scouts.ca/join.
- Enter the postal code K9H1Z1 to find our "2nd Peterborough" entry.
- More instructions are available at this link.
News & Upcoming Events:
- Scouter Rachel Crosscombe, who has been with our Cub Pack for the last four years, has Graduated from Trent University in Forensic Science -- Congrats! Now she will be leaving us this Saturday for a year in England! She will be at Woodhouse Park, near the City of Bristol, volunteering with Scout Adventures. She'll be doing all sorts of different things with Scout Groups and School Groups - high ropes, archery, hiking, outdoor skills, and a whole bunch of other things! We wish her well, and hope she might be able to return to us in the Fall of 2019.
- Scouter Woodbadge 1 Course on Sat. Oct.6, 2018 - At the Scout House starting at 9AM. Bring a Lunch with you. You need to have your Respect Training and your Fundamentals Training done independently. All other content will be covered.
- Please see our About Us page for general information.
- Please also see our full Calendar Page.